Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hard Day Of Practice

For the past two days, prcatice has been a living nightmare. Yesterday, we did a total workout plus 3-400m runs and they were all timed. Then today, we did hills (5 sets of 3), then right after that we had to do weights. Now I'm not the one to complain about weights very much because they are pretty easy. But the weights that he had is doing today was torture. My legs are so stiff and so sore, it hurts to even walk in a straight line. I expected this kind of pain when we came back from Christmas break, but I guess not. My coach also told me that this week and next week are going to be the hardest weeks. I'm just so ready to pass out and die right about now. I felt as if I was lifting more than I usually do( I have a pretty good feeling that I was, that probably why I am in so much pain). I'm even scared to go to practice tomorrow. Usually I'm only nervous because I never know what the work-out is going to be, but now I'm actually scared. If this is supposed to continue through the entire school year, they might as well kill me now because this really hurts. Well enough about my problems, I have bigger issues like my test tomorrow and my final paper due on Thursday for my US Seminar class. Speaking of that,let me get to writing it. Talk to you later.

No comments: