Wednesday, November 15, 2006

OOOUUUCCHHHH!!!!~

I know that I have always complained about how sore I was ans stuff but this time it is different. My ankle hurts on my right leg and my hip flexer hurts on my left leg. I hope I'm not playing to pieces. All of this started yesterday, we did hurdle drills yesterday. I know for a fact that I was doing my hurdle drills alittle bit too much and my hip was sore for a minute but after that, I was good. The next morning I woke up, and both my hip flexer and my ankle were killing me, so I went to the trainer today to see what the problem was. They told me tha my hip flexer could have been soreness and they still don't know what is going on with my ankle. I hope and prayer to God that I didn't hurt my ankle too bad. OH MY GOD! I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving, I am getting so sick and tried of people up here it's not even funny. People talk alot up here, but like my mom always told me, "if they are talking about you, then you must be doing something right." So I really don't care and think twice about naybody but myself. SO HOLLA!!!!

No comments: