Monday, September 11, 2006

Weekend Madness

I am so so stuck in between a pimp and I hard place. I know I have a boyfriend back at home, so why am I worried about other boys at Texas State. Is temptation knocking on my door or what?It feels like time after time, a boy wants to talk to me but, I know I have a boyfriend in Houston, but the guy is right here next to me. How can I not take this chance and talk to me. Are my feelings over powering my heart. What is really going on? I hate the fact that when I talk to my boyfriend on the phone, I feel as if I have cheated on him when all is do is hold conversations with other guys. The reason I probably feel the way I do is because of the feelings that I hold for these other people. Is there anyway tyo make anyof these feelings go away? I HATE HAVING FEELINGS FOR OTHER GUYS WHEN ALL OF MY FEELINGS SHOULD BE POINTING TOWARDS THE GUY I HAVE BEEN WITH FOR 6 MONTHS. Why is cupid making this so hard for me? Can he just so me mercy for this time being. I have enough going on with school in track on my shoulders. Idon't need Cupid weighing me down any more!!!

No comments: