Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Homecoming Continued

Well it didn't exactly turn out the way that I had planned it. Of course my mom didn't come down like she said that she would, but I was okay with that. I'll have to admit in the beginning I was mad about it but aftera whilke I got over it. I spent most of my timr shopping at the outlet with my best friend and my other friend, that we never made to the game, so instead we went to the stpe show and caught some of that.It was really good and I had alot of fun. After the step show was the after party. It styarted off pretty good, then got bad when it ended at 12:30. I was so upset because I could have went to Austin and spent $15 at the club and stayed in there for about 8 hours. But after that, went to the after- after party at someone's apartment. That was so horrible, it was so manny peopel t ryung to get in the apartment that I couldn't even move to get iut. It took me about 30 minutres to get in the apartment and then it took another 30 minutes just to get out. That just made no sense at all. Then after that we went over to one of the football players house and just sta and chilled over there. I kind of got sleepy after about an hour so I called it quits for the night and went back to my room. Then on sunday, I just prepared myself for Monday by doing my laundry and homework. I didn't go anywhere and I didn't do anything. I just basically chilled all day on Sunday. My best friend went back to Houston later on that night. He said he hated the trip because he was the only one in the car and it was boring. I kind of understood where he was coming form becayse I remeber the d rive up to San Marcos and back to Houston. It is not fun all by yourself. But anyways that is how my weekend turned out to be. Holla!

No comments: