Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hallowen Weekend

I HAD A BLAST! I qwent to the Kappaween Party in San Marcos with one of the girls that I run track with. I had alot of fun. I was a crossing guard ans she was a skittle. I Friday, I went and got my nails done and got my hair straighten for the party. My friend did the same thing, except for get her hair done because it was already done. After the party, I came back to my room and then my otherfriend came and got me and I went over to his house for a little while. Even though we didn't do anything but watch movie and talk al night, I still enjoyed being with om because it was somebody that I went to school with and it felt like old times. I really don't have muchmore to say than that so I guess I'm going to just end it rght now. HOller back pimping

No comments: