Friday, October 20, 2006

HOMECOMING WEEKEND!!!

This weekend is our homecoming and I am so excited. My mom said that she would be coming down here,but at the last minute, she siad she didn't know because she didn't feel like driving. I was kind of disapponited about that because I really wnated to see my mom, but I could understand beause that is a pretty long drive when you are driving by yourself. MY best friend is still comng down for me homecoming which is great. I just seen him last weekend, but he said he wanted to come for my homecoming. His homecoming was last weekend, but he skipped his homecoming game to come down here and see me. My best friend goes to Rice University in Houston, Texas. Yea I know what you are thinking, How is the hell did he get in there. Well all I can tell you is that my bestfriend is not idoit. He is smatere as hell. That's who helpes me on most of my work. bUt back to what I was saying. On Friday, we plan to go back to San Antonio to go shopping again or we might just go to the outlet. I think we would do better going to the outlet. We might find more of what we are looking for there. Then on Saturday, of course, is the game. WE plan on going to part of yhe game, then we are going to go to the step show. I have never went to a college step show before so I think that that would be an interesting thing to go to. Then after that, we plan on going to the after party in Austin. I don't know which one yet, but whatever it is, we will find it. Then on Sunday of course is my catch-up day tto do my homework and get ready for school on Monday morning. I don't know if my weekend is going to turn out exactly the way I just wrote it,but I'm sure it is not going to be too far from it. I let you know on Monday how it all went down. Have a great weekend everybody and GO BOBCATS!!!!

No comments: